Applied Industrial Ergonomics 2-Day Seminar
Venue: Wyndham Dallas North
|Event Date/Time: Apr 25, 2006||End Date/Time: Apr 26, 2006|
These courses, led by Humantech’s experienced ergonomists, provide the tools and resources to make simple and effective human performance improvements in the workplace. Hands-on problem solving methods will help you recognize, evaluate, and control ergonomic risk in the industrial environment.
Attendees will learn to:
• Identify contributing factors to work-related musculoskeletal disorders.
• Explain the application of ergonomics to workstation retrofit and design.
• Evaluate workstations and equipment for good ergonomic design.
• Accurately apply various ergonomic assessment tools.
• Prioritize ergonomic improvements to maximize return-on-investment (ROI).