Asset Management for Infrastructure Sectors
Venue: The Grand
|Event Date/Time: Feb 22, 2006|
- How should an infrastructure provider approach asset management?
- What are the best practices emerging in asset management?
- What are some of the more successful experiences in the infrastructure sectors?
- How can asset management help achieve efficiency and performance improvements?
- How can it improve financial performance?
- How does an organisation optimise asset investment using a life-cycle approach?
- How does the top management introduce and embed asset management practices across the company?
- What is the role of geographic intelligence?
- What are the key do's and don'ts?
- Etc., etc.
The conference will feature about a dozen carefully selected presentations - a mix of primers, initiatives, case histories and recommendations. They will be grouped under sessions like Operation & Maintenance Strategies, Understanding Asset Life-Cycles, Approach & Implementation and Tools & Techniques. Each session will have two parts. The first part will feature presentation/s. The second part will have a Q&A session and floor discussions. The selection of presentations, case histories and panelists will ensure that all the major infrastructure sectors (power, telecom, oil & gas, roads, ports & shipping, aviation, railways, water/sanitation) are represented.