RNAi-2006-Boston Meeting on RNA interference: Biochemical Genetics to Drugs & Therapeutics (RNAi-2006-Boston)
Venue: Doubletree Guest Suites,
|Event Date/Time: May 01, 2006||End Date/Time: May 03, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 01, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Mar 01, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 01, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 01, 2006|
The most-up-to-date developments will be addressed:
• The Biochemical Genetics of RNAi and microRNAs
• RNAi Biochemistry and Mechanisms in various organisms
• New vectors for RNAi delivery in vivo, in vitro
• microRNAs discovery and their diverse roles in biology
• Computational and Disease Biology of miRNAs
• Drug Target identification and Validation
• High throughput genome-wide screenings
• Innovative strategies to develop anti-viral, ocular and cancer therapeutics
Executives, Directors and Scientists of R&D from biotech and pharmaceuticals.
Graduate students, Post-docs, and Professors from Academia.
Investors, Thought leaders and Business Development people in life sciences who need to know
the emerging technologies.