LINKING BUDGETING TO STRATEGIC PLANNING
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2006||End Date/Time: May 24, 2006|
25 – 26 May 2006, Kuala Lumpur
How much time and effort do you currently spend on your budgeting exercise? And with this heavy investment, are you successfully able to link your budget to your strategic plans?
Companies that we have researched are still unable to effectively link and execute a budget that links to the strategy of the company effectively. The core reasons identified were:
- Lack of an executable framework that will firmly link the budget to the strategy plan
- Inability to adapt the budget to meet external market forces effectively
- Challenge of ensuring continued focus to the long term strategic plan
- Failure to gain company wide approval and buy-in to the budgeting exercise
With the increasingly competitive conditions within our region; it is critical that your budgeting process is better linked to your company’s strategy, it should act as an effective communication medium to translate your company’s top down strategy to bottom up tactical planning.
Attend IQPC training’s 2 day course and:
• Explore the entire phase of linking budgets to the strategic plan, from design, to execution, to continuous improvement
• Enhance your budget to adapt to external volatile factors and minimise impact
• Explore change management techniques and utilise your budget to a drive the company’s mission through your organisation.
Seats are limited to just 25 participants, so register yourself