Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) (SOA)
Venue: Online Web Conference
|Event Date/Time: Mar 18, 2006|
To fully benefit from SOA, companies need to employ the right metrics and be consistent in their use. In the near future, as organizations increase the flexibility and responsiveness of their business processes by directly interoperating with their suppliers, customers, and other partners, the SOA approach will become indispensable.
Speakers at this event will demonstrate:
* How SOA relates/compares with other IT approaches (e.g., EA, BPM, BRE, MDA, EDA, etc.)?
* What is the real value added to business and how does it improve ROI?
* What is the impact (and relationship) of SOA with component/process reuse, model-driven engineering, Web Services vs. MQ/EAI vs. DW/EII vs Workflows/Portals?
* The key success factors for SOA in the short vs. long run?
James Mckenney, Information Security Officer, Security Bank of Kansas
- Stephane Gagnon, Associate Professor, New Jersey Institute of Technology
Sponsored by: IBM Information Management Software