Optimising & managing your executive talent
Venue: Kuala Lumpur
|Event Date/Time: May 23, 2006||End Date/Time: May 24, 2006|
23 – 24 May 2006, Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ever experienced this scenario?
The bad news hits your desk: Another top performer has left your company. And you are left unprepared. You ask am I doing all I can to attract and retain my top talent? In times of emergency, can I initiate an effective succession plan quickly enough?
Current studies from Mercer suggest that too many firms rely on recruiting new talent rather than systematic development of “home grown” talent. This generally leaves them unprepared to respond quickly to business opportunities. It is a constant struggle to have the right people in the right jobs at the right time in order to deliver improved business results.
Solutions to safeguard and optimize your talent
IQPC Training’s 2-day practical training course has been researched and developed to provide your HR and talent management teams the strategies to ensure that you are confidently safeguarding and continuously developing your key talent retention and management system.
Our agenda will allow you to:
- Master the execution and strategies of an integrated executive talent management model
- Accurately assess the current competency level of your executive staff
- Learn winning strategies that have allowed companies to successfully attract and retain key talent
- Develop a forward looking succession plan that ensures effective executive coaching
WHY IS THIS TRAINING COURSE UNIQUE
- You will access a remarkable 30 years of talent management expertise from a renowned practitioner. Les Pickett has developed and managed top executive talent for organisations such Coles Myer, United Nations Staff College, Shell Australia, Colonial Mutual and will guide you through lessons learnt from his experience.
- At the end of this training course, Les Pickett will lead you through a powerful exercise of integrating the knowledge, processes and best practices learnt into a complete executive talent management solution that is customized to your organizations. Come away with a comprehensive solution that you can implement immediately in your organisation.
- Exclusive post-course expert access. Les Pickett will avail himself to consult course delegates on any implementation challenges for a period of 6 months after the course. Have exclusive continuing access to this international expert who can guide and advice you on your post implementation challenges and ongoing management of your executive talent management framework.
* Post course consultations are limited to email and up to a period of 6 months
Seats are strictly limited, so register yourself and your team today!
For full program agenda, please contact us:
Call: +65 6722 9388
Fax: +65 6720 3804