|Event Date/Time: Jun 05, 2006||End Date/Time: Jun 06, 2006|
CRM in Financial Services in Russia
5-6 June 2006
Ararat Park Hyatt Hotel, Moscow
C5’s CRM in Financial services in Russia will address key issues concerning Customer Relations Management (CRM) in Russian banks and insurance companies. This is the first CRM conference of its kind that specifically covers financial services in Russia.
The event will bring together senior representatives of retail and investment banks, and insurance companies with the most innovative CRM providers. Over two days there will be in-depth debates on the following issues:
• How to integrate the CRM system with other systems of the company
• What can banks and insurance companies achieve with integrated CRM systems?
• Experience of introducing a sales support system while dealing with private clients
• CRM: is it a goal or a means? What should you know before introducing a CRM system?
• CRM as a component of corporate strategy
• CRM as a way of increasing bank customer loyalty
• CRM as a more efficient business strategy to capture and retain profitable clients
• CRM and its place in the customer service system of an insurance company with an established it infrastructure
• CRM in retail business
View the agenda and register online at: http://www.C5-Online.com/crm-russia/pr10
For further information please contact:
Sabine Scholze on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7878 6883
Or email: S.Scholze@c5-online.com