VIth International Scientific Conference on Modern Management of Mine Producing, Geology and Environ (SGEM2006)
Venue: Congress Center \"Dobrudja\"
|Event Date/Time: Jun 12, 2006||End Date/Time: Jun 16, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 20, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: May 20, 2006|
This is a conference organized by the most distinguished companies and institutions in that field.
This is a conference that has become a criterion of professionalism and to which many scientific events began to compare with.
For a six time in succession the International Scientific Conference SGEM will throw open the door. Every scientist, expert, lecturer and colleague is kindly invited to join the International Scientific Society SGEM. Every one will have the opportunity not only to present his research work but also to exchange ideas and experience with colleagues from related scientific fields; to become acquainted with the newest special equipments, software applications and information technologies; to be a part of that scientific international event.
Section „Mining and Geology”
1. Geology of mineral resources;
2. Research work, drilling and extraction of oil and gas;
3. Technique, technology and management of mineral resources extraction;
4. Technique and technology of blasting activities. Controlled explosive demolition;
5. Methods and technologies in enrichment and recycling of row materials.
Section „Ecology and Environmental Protection”
1. Ecology, environmental protection and Earth strata preservation;
2. Recultivation and reclamation of areas, damaged from mining activities;
3. Water usage and water objects preserving;
4. Monitoring and keeping the air clean;
5. Industrial waste management.
Section „Geodesy and Mine Surveying”
1. Geodetical and cartographic methods in implementation of infrastructure projects;
2. Methods, technologies and instruments in geodesy and mine surveying ;
3. Research of geodynamical and landslide processes, geomechanics;
4. Distant and photogrametric methods in creating cadastrial maps;
5. Using GPS technologies.
Section „Informatics and Geoinformatics“
1. Systems, software applications and technology for geoinformation management;
2. Diversed systems and mobile technologies;
3. Computer graphics, image processing and artificial intelligence;
4. Database and management systems;
5. Internet and Intranet technologies in designing geo-servers.
Section „European Integration and International Cooperation”
1. Risk financing, innovation projects and marketing;
2. University education and its problems;
3. Intelectual property and computer crimes.
4. Eurointegration and introduction of the European standards.
Working Languages: English language, Bulgarian language
(Simultaneous Infrared Interpretation Equipment is available)
15 April 2006 - Deadline for sending paper abstracts;
15 May 2006 - Deadline for sending complete papers;
You could send your abstracts and complete papers by e-mail: email@example.com
Become a part of that International Scientific Event!
Be a member of the Scietific Society SGEM 2006!