VoWLAN (Voive over WLAN)
Venue: Mövenpick Hotel Berlin
|Event Date/Time: Jul 03, 2006||End Date/Time: Jul 05, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 02, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 14, 2006|
With the first dual-mode handsets being available now, VoWLAN becomes reality and is bound to revolutionize the telecommunication landscape. Players as ISPs and fixed line operators can now enter the mobile market to offer additional mobile services to win new market share. To find your place in the emerging market, a lot of crucial questions have to be solved: How to guarantee QoS? How to optimize seamless hand-over between different access points? How to define a successful business model?
IQPC is dedicating an international conference to discuss and debate the crucial challenges facing VoWLAN. To be up-to-date on the latest developments, you cannot afford to miss this high-level conference
Explore new business opportunities in VoWLAN
3rd– 5th July 2006, Mövenpick Hotel Berlin, Germany
• Gain an overview of VoWLAN, its threats and possibilities to understand the impact on the future telecom market
• Learn about VoWLAN business models in the enterprise and residential market to identify you most profitable target market
• Master the challenge of improving quality of service to offer high value products to the customers
• Understand how the hand-over for different access points can be guaranteed to offer seamless communication
• Examine the potential of VoWLAN to integrate it in your fixed-mobile convergence strategy
High-level speakers from leading European players such as T-Com, Skype, Telecom Italia, Arcor, Vonage, The Cloud and many more are invited to present cutting-edge case studies and discuss challenges and future requirements on VoWLAN strategies.