Six Sigma for IT & Software Development
|Event Date/Time: Jun 19, 2006|
How can you make sure this won’t happen to you?
The answer is here. Embrace the incredible impact Six Sigma is having on software development and IT. You can join the most progressive software developers, IT technicians and process specialists to capture the amazing technology revolution that Six Sigma is driving at the ground breaking Six Sigma for IT and Software Development, June 19-21, 2006, Hilton Northbrook, Chicago, IL.
This is your chance to hear how these experts, and many more, are applying Six Sigma to IT and software development:
• Bridge the gap between the science of Six Sigma and the art of software development like Oracle Corporation, SAP Labs LLC and Dell Incorporated
• Link critical infrastructures like CMMI and ITIL to Six Sigma for real IT excellence like Bank of America
• Pump up the Six Sigma and IT relationship across your organization like Allstate Insurance Company and Cisco Systems
• Drive Six Sigma embracement from the top down by hearing from the CTO of a progressive technology provider!
• Lead the technology revolution with DMAIC, DMADV and DfSS to beat your competition like The Boeing Company and Electronic Data Systems
Take a look at what your peers got out of our previous Six Sigma conferences:
“Another great line up of interesting topics across multiple disciplines. Great opportunity to see how Six Sigma strategies are applied across multiple industries - great forum to network and learn. Another great conference this year - my hats off to the six sigma IQ team!”
- Beth Hendricks, Delphi Corporation
“Incredibly value added. I'll be able to be more influential and strategic with my leadership by incorporating what I've learned and focussing on output more than input.”
- Heather Bryant, Lockheed Martin
Don’t miss your opportunity to bring how-to strategies back to your office with these pre-conference workshops:
Workshop A: Applying Six Sigma Techniques to Improve Business and IT Alignment
Workshop B: Measuring and Driving Productivity with Software Design for Lean Six Sigma (DfLSS)
Workshop C: DfSS for Software Engineering
Workshop D: Capturing the VOC in DfSS for Software Development: Getting Past “What Do You Want?”