Community Engagement and Public Consultation
Venue: Millennium Gloucester Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jun 07, 2006|
This unique conference will explore best practice in setting up and executing public consultations. Specialists actively involved in public consultation work will provide you with an overview of how architects need to approach this vital aspect of bidding for work and winning planning approval.
Hear all about the public consultation involved in high-profile regeneration projects such as KINGS CROSS, ELEPHANT & CASTLE, and THE GAMES.
Key topics addressed by speakers will include:
• Community engagement as part of the planning process
• Ensuring you reach the right people through your consultation
• Consultation for The Games
• Engaging the community in sustainability
• Community consultation for education
• Involving the community in the planning of Kings Cross
• Lessons learned from the regeneration programme at Elephant and Castle