INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM Philosophy of Education of East and West: Development of The Dialogue
|Event Date/Time: Oct 25, 2006||End Date/Time: Oct 27, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 01, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 01, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jul 01, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Jul 01, 2006|
Charles University (Prague, Chech Republic), Novosibirsk Philosophical Society,
Association of Philosophers of Education of Russia
Concrete directions of the Symposium work:
– actual problems of the international cooperation in the field of philosophy of education;
– values of eastern and western systems of philosophy of education;
– problems and contradictions of the integration of national education systems: East and West;
– internationalization of higher education and ethnically oriented educational programs;
– Bologna process: legal problems of higher education;
– formation of outlook of the open society and ocurrence in world educational space;
– philosophy of modern educational policy;
– comparative investigations in philosophy of education: the general and especial;
– formation of the unified educational space, and problems of cross-cultural communication;
– traditions and innovations of university education.
– development of of civic educational system.
Conference languages – Russian, English
Forms of participation in the Symposium
• Report at the plenary session – 20 minutes
• Sectional report- up to 10 minutes
• Publication of articles in the book of articles on the conference thesis
• Publication of articles in the journal Philosophy of Education
Article layout requirements
Article volume – 0.5 of a printer’s sheet (8-12 pages), A-4 format at 1.5 intervals.
Electronic version is produced in RTF format
All margins - 2 centimeters
Numbering of pages - bottom and in the middle
Placement of drawings included in the text should not be less than 300 dpi
Font size -14
Print size for the list of publications – 12
Font - Times New Roman
In the beginning of the article (in Russian) there should be a synopsis in English – 12 kg, 150-200 symbols
References to the bibliographical list should be written in square brackets after mentioning the corresponding work in the text and comprise the number of the mentioned work in the bibliographical list and, if necessary, page number (for example [8,p. 55]).
In the end of the article the information about the author should be given: scientific degree, scientific title, position, workplace, contact phone number, address, and e-mail.
Organizing committee has the right to edit and decline the materials collected at their discretion.
Payment is possible on arrival at the conference at the registration desk. We inform you the organizational payment of symposium participants who aren’t the symposium organizers is 500 RU for Russian and US$ 120 for foreign participants.
A traveling allowance is at the expense of the sending party.
For participating in the conference the following should be sent to the organizing committee:
• Application for participation in the conference according to the registration form attached,
• Electronic version of the article.
Application deadline is 1 July 2006
E-mail address for sending applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone numbers: 7 (383)2681671 (fax) ; 7 (38341)21094
Postal address: Scientific Methodical Centre of Philosophy of Education (Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University)
Ul. Viluyiskaya, 28,
Nalivaiko Nina Vasilievna
Mikhalina Oksana Alexandrovna