Venue: The Grange Holborn Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Jul 06, 2006||End Date/Time: Jul 07, 2006|
700 billion, a 40% increase over 2004 and the trend is set to continue.
One fundamental driver of soaring M&A activity is the large amounts of cash which healthy companies have accumulated and the consequent pressure to make their money grow. A second and equally important driver is the increase in transactions being signed by private equity groups culminating in a series of multi-billion dollar deals. Furthermore with financial conditions for borrowing at an optimum, corporations and private equity houses are borrowing large amounts at inexpensive rates to fund acquisitions.
This C5 conference will give you an up to the minute guide as to how current public and private acquisitions are being financed, which new debt instruments are being used and what advantages certain financial structures and debt/equity instruments can offer you.
Hear about these issues and more from top legal and industry experts including:
• How you can best structure your deal to exploit tax benefits
• How to identify new acquisition opportunities
• Why there is a surge in the use of hybrid capital and why it could be right for your deal
• An in-depth look at the tax advantages of debt instruments over equity
• Where high yield bonds should be used in the structure of a deal to their best advantage
View the agenda and register online at: http://www.C5-Online.com/Acquisitions/pr10
For further information please contact:
Alica Brlajova on Tel: +44 (0) 20 7878 6973
Or email: A.Brlajova@c5-online.com