3rd Southeastern European Financial Forum
|Event Date/Time: May 22, 2006||End Date/Time: May 26, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 18, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 10, 2006|
We welcome general managers, CEO and anyone who has an interest in enhancing the level and quality of the debates, and in finding the most efficient solutions to the global challenges which the impending EU Integration poses to the Southeastern European financial markets.
The topics of our conference are:
· Targeting Inflation and Financial Stability
· Infrastructure Projects in Southeast Europe
· Capital Market opportunities: Alternative Financing Sources for Investments. Prospects for a unified regional stock exchange.
· The Basel II Effects on the SME Crediting
· Retail Banking in Southeast Europe - Will it Continue its Development in 2006?
· Marketing and Promotion Strategies on the Banking Market