Enterprise Risk Management
Venue: National Convention Centre
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2006||End Date/Time: May 30, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 30, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 28, 2006|
Driving Practical Solutions for Risk Management Excellence
May 29 - 30, 2006 • National Convention Centre, Canberra, Australia
Why should I attend?
To effectively manage risks across an organisation, a comprehensive, enterprise-wide approach is critical. Combining expert commentary and best practice case studies, IQPC presents Enterprise Risk Management for Government 2006, the only conference this year tailored specifically for the public sector.
You will gain practical knowledge on:
• Understanding ERM and what it means for your organisation
• Assessing the value and benefits of ERM
• Embedding a risk management culture into business processes
• Aligning risk management with strategic planning
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Gain a comprehensive understanding of risk management from the perspective of internationally acclaimed expert, Kevin Knight, Convenor of the Working Group on Risk Management Standards for the International Organisation for Standardisation.
Plus, a massive line up of expert speakers including:
• DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE
• AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
• DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE RELATIONS
• AUSTRALIAN TAXATION OFFICE
• DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRY, TOURISM AND RESOURCES
• INDIGENOUS LAND CORPORATION
• NATIONAL CAPITAL AUTHORITY
• UNIVERSITY OF NEW SOUTH WALES
• RISKCOVER, WESTERN AUSTRALIA
• METROPOLITAN FIRE BRIGADE, MELBOURNE
Don't miss this event because...
This is the ONLY conference this year to focus EXCLUSIVELY on Enterprise Risk Management FOR GOVERNMENT! Don’t miss this OUTSTANDING line up of expert speakers!
BONUS! Put theory into practice with an interactive tutorial led by renowned expert, GRANT PURDY, Chair of Standards Australia and New Zealand Risk Management Committee.