Business Process Management - AUSTRALIA
Venue: Sofitel Wentworth Sydney
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2006||End Date/Time: May 30, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 30, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 24, 2006|
Consider the following reasons to attend the 4th IQPC BPM conference:
A tailored agenda providing solutions to your BPM pain points, and help you overcome key challenges like:
• What do I do and where do I start?
• How do I get board-level attention?
• How can I embed BPM across my organisation?
Benefit from those who have been there and done that. You’ll learn how to:
• Demonstrate the bottom line impact of BPM to senior management
• Use measurement tools to analysis the “as is” and set targets for improvement
• Leverage technology to improve processes, not just automate ones that don’t work
• Embed BPM as a way of life in your organisation to ensure continued success
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Learn from leading international and keynote presenters:
• Andrew Spanyi, Author of Business Process Management is a Team Sport and Managing Director, Spanyi International and Council Member,BPM Group
• Johan Nelis, Co-Author of Business Process Management: Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementation and Lead Consultant, TouchPoint – Business Process Service
Plus, insights and case studies from:
• Bryan Frew, COMMONWEALTH BANK
• Michael Genrich, ERGON ENERGY
• Virginia Baburin, COLES MYER
• Paul McGlynn, ENERGY AUSTRALIA
• Dr Kevin Austin, ENZYME INTERNATIONAL (AUSTRALIA)
• Richard Audsley, TELSTRA CORPORATION
• Peter Lalor, AMP
• Neil Pollock, SINGTEL OPTUS
Don't miss this event because...
Join double Olympic rowing gold medallist and member of the “Oarsome Foursome” Nick Green as he shows you how his team overcame the challenges of working in sync to attain the ultimate goal of Olympic Champions!
Plus, save thousands in consultant fees by gaining personal advice from our leading expert tutors in these intimate, in-depth sessions:
• How to implement process-centric cost models – Greg Smart, LEONARDO CONSULTING
• How to measure your BPM Maturity to improve your business performance – Dr Michael Rosemann, QUEENSLAND UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
• How to develop a BPM framework – Johan Nelis, TOUCHPOINT - BUSINESS PROCESS SERVICE
Don’t forget, the first 10 people to register receive a FREE copy of Business Process Management: Practical Guidelines to Successful Implementations by John Jeston & John Nelis