Property Management for the Public Sector
Venue: Old Parliament House
|Event Date/Time: Jul 26, 2006||End Date/Time: Jul 27, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 26, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 21, 2006|
This is the networking event of the year. Explore and answer the following questions with your peers:
1. How can I encourage pro-activity and improve our strategic planning?
2. How can I improve measurement processes and ensure the best possible outcomes?
3. What are the potential outcomes, benefits and risks associated with outsourcing?
4. How can I trace, track and retain information to achieve best practice property management?
5. How should I be identifying critical sites and introduce measures around them that minimise their vulnerability and increase security?
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
We have taken these challenges on board and confirmed a fine selection of recognised federal and state industry leaders to share case studies and personal experiences. Speakers include:
• DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT & WORKPLACE RELATIONS – Jody Anderson, Acting Assistant Secretary, Building Industry Branch
• DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS & TRADE - Peter Marshall, Director, Strategic Planning, Overseas Property Office
• SYDNEY HARBOUR FORESHAW AUTHORITY- Kel Pearce, Manager Risk and Logistics
• DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION & TRAINING, VICTORIA – Christopher Ratcliffe, Manager, Property
• DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES, VICTORIA - Randal Garnham, Strategic Asset Management
• REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT, SOUTH AUSTRALIA - Geoffrey Norris, Manager Asset Services
Also, for the first time, we are featuring two international presentations from:
• Camron Doss, Assistant Property Manager (Arkansas) – USA GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION
• Gary Nichols, National Property Manager – NEW ZEALAND DEPARTMENT OF INLAND REVENUE
Don't miss this event because...
At this conference, we will provide you with a highly interactive and thought-provoking forum that will ensure you leave armed with valuable and practical solutions that you can take back to your organisation and implement straight away.
This is IQPC’s 5th Annual Property Management in the Public Sector Conference for professionals across the region. We have re-researched and re-invented this conference and would like to invite you to engage in the most up-to-date and relevant forum available.