Venue: Eden on the Park
|Event Date/Time: Jul 25, 2006||End Date/Time: Jul 27, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 25, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: May 12, 2006|
For every person involved in the Shutdown or Outage process, Strategic Shutdown 2006 has been designed to help you generate dialogue, share the latest best practices, network with like-minded peers and hammer out solutions to your most pressing issues.
Your current challenges to be investigated and resolved include how you can:
• Raise the quality of work being done during a skills shortage
• Sell upper management on increasing planning time and funding for your next shutdown
• Share responsibility to drastically improve your Risk Planning processes
• Learn how TOYOTA and LOY YANG are improving their Shutdown practices
Who will I hear from?
Explore the latest practices in Shutdowns and Turnarounds with:
• Richard Dovison, Manager - Risk Management, TOYOTA
• Colin Young, Engineering Manager Power, LOY YANG POWER
• Lindsay Cameron, Practices Leader, Planning and Shutdowns, BLUESCOPE STEEL
• Carmel Bofinger, Associate Professor, Health and Special Projects, MINERAL INDUSTRY SAFETY AND HEALTH CENTRE
• Gene Ipenburg, Operations Performance Manager, TRUenergy YALLOURN
• Garry Bissett, Shutdowns Superintendent, CEMENT AUSTRALIA
• Bill Holmes, Director, SIRF ROUNDTABLES
• What will I gain information on?
• Setting Up: Creating the Blueprint for an Effective Shutdown
• Factoring in the Human Side of Shutdowns to Gain Top-to-Bottom Support
• Organisational Approaches to Tackling Your Shutdown More Effectively
• Internal Planning to Maximize Output in a Safe and Healthy Environment
• Benchmarking Through Case Studies to Measure
Your Current Practices and Draw from Other's Experiences
Plus! Time set aside for Beer and Brainstorming, a refreshing session not to be missed!