Curriculum Development & Instructional Design
Venue: Marriott Hotel
|Event Date/Time: May 30, 2006||End Date/Time: May 31, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 30, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 21, 2006|
Human Resources IQ has created a forum in which you can share your ideas on curriculum development and instructional design, and in which you can network with colleagues and hear rom industry gurus. We have gathered the best of the best in learning and development to give you vision.
Will you accept the challenge to attend and improve your curriculum development and instructional design?
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Bringing you two international guest speakers:
• Bill Bruck, Ph.D Principal Q2LEARNING, LLC (USA)
• Kaliym Islam, Director, Learning Product Development and Technology Services (USA)
Plus! A Variety Of Expert Speakers And Facilitators Including:
• Australian Taxation Office (ATO)
• CSL Limited
• Department Of Immigration And Multicultural Affairs
• ST George Bank
• Sonic Healthcare (Australiasia) and Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology (QLD)
Don't miss this event because...
Your staff and clients need inspiration, leadership and a fantastic on-the-job training schedule to allow them to reach their full potential in the workplace. And they need you to help them with this.