Enterprise Content Management
Venue: The Dockside
|Event Date/Time: Jun 19, 2006||End Date/Time: Jun 20, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jun 19, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: May 15, 2006|
This highly informative and interactive conference will help you discover how to:
• Gain senior management buy-in for an ECM deployment by selling the long-term benefits
• Put together an implementation plan to realise a faster ROI
• Overcome obstacles pertaining to taxonomy, governance and compliance for a streamlined ECM system
• Maximise internal adoption through proven change management strategies to minimise employee resistance
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Featuring case studies, personal experiences and advice from recognised industry leaders including:
• Ian Goss, IP AUTRALIA
• Nick Brodie, DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION SCIENCE & TRAINING
• Tony Ljaskevic, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICE – MULTIMEDIA VICTORIA
• Andrew McMutrie, ORIGIN ENERGY
• David Williams, DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT AND WORKPLACE RELATIONS
• Melanie Randall, DEPARTMENT OF FAMILIES, COMMUNITY SERVICE AND INDIGENOUS AFFAIRS
• Geoff Smith, RECORDS MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALASIA (RMAA) NSW BRANCH
Plus featuring International Keynote speaker:
Martha Chaconas, Office Director, Electronic Media International Programs US DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Don't miss this event because...
This year’s event includes invaluable BRAINSTORMING SESSIONS, a PANEL DISCUSSION focused on your pain points and UNPARALLELED WORKSHOP LEADERS to dissect and solve the issues that are keeping you up at night.