Performance Based Logistics
Venue: The Dockside
|Event Date/Time: Jul 31, 2006||End Date/Time: Aug 02, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Apr 21, 2006|
As its applications are growing so is innovation within its implementation, resulting in a greater number of best practise examples for others to learn from. This timely event is constructed to capture the latest developments in this crucial arena. Our independently researched agenda is designed to dissect the full PBL lifecycle, enabling any organisation to examine each critical step through unique case study based presentations.
Hear both International and Australian perspectives from some of the most respected organisations in this space.
Learn Key Lessons from the Front Line:
• Hear from our exclusive International speakers providing you with PBL perspectives from around the globe
• Take away innovative ideas from each session which together can form the basis of your future PBL strategy
• Discover how others are defining the processes and criteria that are being applied to create an effective, mutually beneficial performance based agreement
• Examine the complexity of the tendering process and the implications of underestimation from both parties
• Determine the key structural components for effective agreement creation and performance measurement
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
Take away invaluable insights from our expert speaker faculty, including:
• Major General (Ret) Daniel Mongeon, Formerly Director of Logistics Operations,
• Defence Logistics Agency, US Department of Defence
• Tjandra Iljas, Sales Planning Manager, Sony Ericsson
• Brendan Russell, Commercial Director, Caterpillar Logistics Services Inc.
• Colonel Charles Lott, Commander Joint Logistics and Support Organisation, New Zealand Defence Forces
• Andrew Dettl, MRH90 ILS Manager, Australian Aerospace
Network and build invaluable contacts with key individuals responsible for:
• Defence Contracts
• Logistics Support
• Integrated Logistics Support
• Supply Chain
• Engineering Maintenance/Repairs
• Systems Program
• Through Life/Whole of Life
• Senior Technical Officer
Don't miss this event because...
Performance Based Logistics is being defined in many ways across many industries. This conference is designed to give you an insight into the lessons learnt by organisations working within a number of different environments. Get your views heard but crucially have your critical questions answered by our diverse and influential speaker panel. Not one claim to be the final authority on performance based logistics but all can add to your knowledge by sharing their unique experiences from the front line.
The conference includes over 5 and half hours of interactivity and networking opportunities to ensure you can build the relationships that will help make a difference in your role at this conference.
IQPC’s Performance Based Logistics event has welcomed over 200 attendees since 2004. Help shape the future thinking in this critical area and be part of our exclusive audience in 2006.
Are you from the Department of Defence? Take advantage of our exclusive $500 discount