Preventive Maintenance & Calibration Management
Venue: Tremont Marriott, BOSTON, MA
|Event Date/Time: May 08, 2006||End Date/Time: May 09, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 08, 2006|
==> TWO New Case Studies Added to the Conference Agenda <==
“Strategies for Compliant and Effective PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE & CALIBRATION MANAGEMENT” Conference is a must attend event for anyone whom calibration, maintenance or production reliability is vital.
Learn from the experts to improve accuracy, decrease maintenance costs, avoid unnecessary downtime and enhance your laboratory and manufacturing operations.
A Loaded Program from the Pharmaceutical Industry. Learn from the Experience of INDUSTRY EXPERTS:
* Perkin Elmer
* FDA Compliance Resources
* Parsec Automation Corp
... and many more
INCLUSIVE WORKSHOP - "Analyzing Multi-Vendor Service and Validation Solutions"
SEVEN In-Depth CASE STUDIES from Major Pharmaceutical Companies!
* Implementing an Enterprise-Wide Calibration Management System
* Harmonizing Calibration, Maintenance and Validation Systems
* Planning and Utilizing Best Practices for Cost Savings in Preventive Maintenance and Calibration Scheduling
* Developing Global Leadership in Calibration Management
* Creating a New Approach for Equipment Re-Certification
To View Full Conference Agenda, visit http://www.sweinc.biz. The Program has been updated with TWO NEW CASE STUDIES - "Investigating the Needs and Benefits of CAPA Systems" and "Examining Root Cause Determination and Utilizing Automated Data Collection Systems to Drive Improved Asset Utilization".
To register, visit http://www.sweinc.biz