The IT Construction Forum Annual Conference 2006
Venue: The Brit Oval Cricket Ground
|Event Date/Time: May 24, 2006|
In answer to these and more questions, this timely conference will serve as your practical guide to using technology and improving your business performance.
This year, The IT Construction Forum’s annual conference will focus on collaborative working, mobile technologies and knowledge management. Industry CASE STUDIES and INTERACTIVE STREAM SESSIONS will give you an invaluable insight into how leading companies are using technology to increase their productivity and profitability.
The line-up of industry speakers includes:
• Roger Blundell, Principal Consultant, TAYLOR WOODROW
• Peter Cunningham, Executive Director, CONSTRUCTING EXCELLENCE
• Simon Rawlinson, Partner, Professional Development, DAVIS LANGDON and
AVANTI PROGRAMME Board Member
• Neill Pawsey, IT Manager, JACKSON CIVIL ENGINEERING
and Chairman of COMIT
• Paul Jackman, Group ISS Director, THE PEL GROUP
• Neil Cannon, Head of ICT, RLF
• Dr David Kerr, Manager of Collaborative Working, TAYLOR WOODROW CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
• Senior Representative from ATOS ORIGIN