the Ukrainian Outsourcing Forum `2006 (UOF-2006)
Venue: Ukrainian House
|Event Date/Time: Oct 26, 2006||End Date/Time: Oct 27, 2007|
Forums goals and objectives
• Presentation Ukraine's potential of Ukraine on IT Outsourcing Services and Products market.
• Attracting new consumers of outsourcing services to Ukraine.
• Organizing of B2B meetings between Ukrainian and foreign companies.
• Discussion of the issues tied to development of Ukrainian IT Outsourcing Industry.
Marketing of Outsourcing Services on the Global Scale
• Peculiarities of the marketing in the USA and Europe. How can cultural and geographical proximity to Europe be used?
• “Gentleman’s set” of a professional marketer. Overview of the most widely used marketing tools.
• New ideas for marketing outsourcing services.
• How do different tools work? Efficiency and durability.
Global Outsourcing Market Trends
• Europe wakes up. Right way to Europe.
• Chinese are at the door. Compete, cooperate or give up?
• Outsourcing to Russia. Competition with Russian outskirts.
• New segments for Outsourcing.
Software Companies Development Trends
• Many universals or few professionals? What to choose?
• The more the better. True or not really?
• Does one have to seek the niche in order to hide from a monkey?
• What to do to succeed on the software development market?
• Does one need to oppose the giants? How to secure the company’s future?
Product Development in Software Business
• Ukrainian success stories. What are the prerequisites for successful product creation?
• «Service vs Product» or «Service + Product». Models of stable business.
• Does one need a million to create a successful software product? Global trends in Product place.
• Investing in products. Investment realia in Ukraine.
BPO in Ukraine
• Call-centers – BPO segment leaders.
• Work for Europe – data entry and accounting.
• Other types of outsourcing.
IT Professionals’ Labor-Market in Ukraine
• Status and trends of the IT professionals’ labor-market.
• Where to find human resources reserve?
• Haw to saturate the market of IT professionals?
• Human resources training: education programs, training centers for IT.
• Regional aspect of labor force.
Business Development in Ukraine
• Overall political and economic situation.
• How to protect intellectual property in Ukraine?
• Fast start. Where to buy the company or recruit personnel?
• What one needs to know about taxation in Ukraine?
• North, South, West or East. The best location for business development.
Advantages of working with Ukraine
• Stable society.
• High standard of education.
• Specialization in elaborate development.
• Visa-free entry.
There will be several conference sections introduced with a topic assigned to each:
• Marketing of Outsourcing Services on the Global Scale
• Production potentialities for Ukrainian IT industry.
• Outsourcing technology and infrastructure.
• Regional centers of software development in Ukraine.
• Game development in Ukraine.
• BPO Outsourcing.
Forum will also expose leading Ukrainian and foreign IT outsourcing companies. There also will be presented professional software associations and alliances working on Ukrainian IT market.
Ukrainian IT Matchmaking Event '2006 ( B2B meetings)
Within the Forum there will be held a «Ukrainian IT Matchmaking Event '2006». It will allow Ukrainian and foreign participants to organize business meetings, acquaintances, company presentations and find partners. On-line meetings scheduler will allow viewing the forum participants’ profiles and set the meetings in advance.
Round Table Discussions
• «Consolidation of IT industry in order to solve common problems»
• «Strategy and tactics of software development industry in Ukraine» Current issues and solutions. Leading countries experience and reality.
Forum participants will be able to take sightseeing tours of Kiev and visit the most famous sight of the city.
Among the Forum participants there will be world famous outsourcing experts, leading Ukrainian and Eastern European companies working in offshore IT outsourcing? investment companies, Ukrainian enterprises’ IT department managers and government officials.
For additional information about the Forum program and participation, please visit the official Forum web site:
• or request it by phone: +38 044 458-17-53
To participate in the Forum, please apply online: