3rd International Conference on Materials Science and Condensed Matter Physics (MSCMP 2006)
Venue: Institute of Applied Physics
|Event Date/Time: Oct 03, 2006||End Date/Time: Oct 06, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 31, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: May 31, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jun 30, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Oct 03, 2006|
Contributions in physics of condensed matter, technology, characterization and applications of solid-state materials and structures are called in the following domains.
- Materials and solid-state structure processing (advanced materials and fabrication processes; methods of crystal growth, post-growth technological processes, doped media, ion implantation, fabrication of solid state structures; defect engineering, engineering of molecular assembly).
- Characterization (methods of material and structure characterization; micro-analysis, microscopy and spectroscopy; structure and mechanical characterization; optical, luminescence and photoelectrical properties; electrical, magnetic and superconductor properties, non-linear phenomena).
- Condensed matter theory (advances in condensed matter theory; theory of low dimensional systems; modelling of materials and structure properties; development of theoretical methods of solid-state characterization; phase transition; advanced quantum physics for nanosystems).
- Nanotechnology, nanostructures and nanoelectronics (methods of nanostructures fabrication and characterization; quantum wells and superlattices ; nanocomposite, nanowires and nanodots; fullerenes and nanotubes, molecular materials, meso- and nanoelectronics).
- Solid-state device physics (device modelling and simulation, device structures and elements; semiconductor micro- and optoelectronics; photdevices and photonics; microsensors and micro electro-mechanical systems; signal processing and microsystems; degradation and reliability, advanced solid-state devices).
- Structure of organic and inorganic materials
Official language: English
Deadline for registration - May 30th, 2006
Deadline for abstract submission - June 30th, 2006
Contributed papers will be selected on the basis of one page abstract (A4 size paper, “Times New Roman” type font, 11 pt, one interval, with 1.5 cm top, left, right and bottom margins and non-colour figures. Type the title in capital letters, bold font, centred. In the next lines type the author’s name(s), affiliation (in italic) and address (in italic) with one line white below, followed by the abstract. Use 1.5 interval between the title and the author’s name(s) and between the author’s name(s) and the affiliation.
Abstracts should be submitted by E-mail to email@example.com as a *.doc or *.rtf file (plus optionally up to 3 explanatory pages which will facilitate the reviewers assessment).
The invited and contributed papers will be published in the Moldavian Journal of Physical Sciences after the conference. The authors should present the manuscripts of the papers (6 pages for the contributed and 8-10 pages for the invited papers including figures and references) during the registration: 2 hard copies and file in Microsoft Word format on a diskette. The papers should be printed in very good contrast conditions (A4 size paper, “Times New Roman” type font, 12pt size, one interval, with 2.5 cm top, 3.5 left, 1.5 right and 3.5 bottom margins).
Dr. Irina Filippova
Conference Secretary, MSCMP-2006
Institute of Applied Physics
5 Academy str. Chisinau, MD-2028, MOLDOVA
Phone: +(373-22) 738154
Fax: +(373-22) 738149
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and Irina.Filippova@phys.asm.md