Language Standards for Global Business (LSGB(c))
|Event Date/Time: May 29, 2006||End Date/Time: May 30, 2006|
|Registration Date: May 29, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: May 05, 2006|
• Can Humpty Dumpty use a Blackberry?
• What Standards Bodies Need from their Constituencies
• Translation Quality Management Standards
• A Rose is a Rose is a Rose. Or is it? Evaluating the Demand for Language Standards in Industries other than Information Technology
• Clients and Vendors and Tools, Oh My! Standards for the Point of View of Language Industry Suppliers
• and much more!
Who should attend:
Practitioners, linguists, software developers, publishers, government agencies, standards bodies, translators, and other communities.