12th GCC eGovernment Forum
Venue: Al Murooj Rotana | Dubai UAE
|Event Date/Time: May 02, 2006|
The forum showcases regional eGovernment developments and learns from successful practices via global case studies. The forum will serve as a platform to bring experts from the various countries, key government representatives, industry and academia together to discuss the issues and priorities on the subject.
The delegates will be able to demonstrate their initiatives, take feedback from the community and learn about the processes, technologies and solutions which can address their concerns. The three key stakeholders in e-government implementation-the government, private and the NGO sector will be sharing their successes, failures and opportunities during the forum.
What will be discussed?
Government leadership’s role in creating the right environment for transforming government services
eGovernment Technology Transforming regional Government Administrations – Transformation of the administrations and innovation in the back–office.
Businesses & Citizens at the Centre of Middle East eGovernment Portals – Transformation and innovation in external facing services like portals and government websites, putting citizens and businesses at the centre.
Global and Middle East eGovernment Case Studies for Evidence of Impact – Measuring the benefits delivered to Government, business and citizens via Global eGovernment Case Studies
Why Should you attend?
Who Will Attend?
Speakers will include senior Ministers and e-government leaders, leading industrialists and other key contributors and stakeholders in the development of e–Government in Middle East, Europe, USA and Asia.
• Delegate Teams from E-Government Agencies, Departments
• Senior public sector and government officials entrusted with e-government development
• Other C-Level Officers from government and private orgs
• Board Members, Directors and senior managers
• IT & Telecom procurement managers
• Telecom Service Providers
• Internet Service Providers
• IT Solution Providers
• Banking and Financial Institution officials
• Research and Development Managers
• Network Engineers
• IT professionals
• Telecom Systems Managers
• Business Development Managers
• Communications managers
• Independent / Corporate Consultants
• Social Researchers & Academicians