Government Procurement (3092.002)
Venue: Hyatt Hotel, Canberra
|Event Date/Time: Jul 25, 2006||End Date/Time: Jul 26, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 24, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jun 09, 2006|
Want to gain insight into the procurement processes of Australia’s public sector?
We have secured speakers from Australia’s top 3 FMA agencies!
Alone, these organsiations reported a combined value of $15.7 billion in purchasing contracts for 2004-2005.
• Department Of Defence
• National Blood Authority
• Department Of Immigration And Multicultural Affairs
Want to learn about future innovations in e-procurement technology?
Want to know the value and benefits of centralised procurement?
Our global experts have strategic advice to meet your organisational needs?
• Tom Wilson, Change Manager, Zanzibar Managed Service, Office Of Government Commerce (UK) (The Office Responsible for Procurement Policy and Process)
• Wing Commander Gary Walford, Director of Aeronautical Procurement, Royal New Zealand Air Force (RNZAF)
We are also offering 4 strategically developed workshops!
• How to Successfully Implement a Best Practice Model of eProcurement
• How to Control Organisational Spending With Efficient Expense
• How to Boost Your Bottom Line Through a Centralised Procurement System
• How to Drive Organisational Efficiency and Value for Money Decision Making
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn practical tips and tricks to improve your procurement processes!
Register yourself and your team today!