Capstone Business Simulation- Business Strategy workshop
|Event Date/Time: Jul 06, 2006||End Date/Time: Jul 08, 2006|
The Capstone® was launched in India in July ’04. It received an overwhelming RESPONSE from corporates etc. including Infosys, GE, Hindustan Lever, TCS, Citibank, Wipro, AsianPaints, Pepsi, ISB and others…
• Annually, over 60,000 people worldwide learn business through Capstone®
• From expert manager to ‘Business Leader’/ Strategist
• PEER EVALUATION- a dream tool of every HR professional and CEO
• Managers obtain great Performance Appraisal report, but company’s bottom line keeps sinking…LET’S AVOID THAT.
• How different industry conditions support different types of strategies;
• How industry conditions change and the implication of those changes for strategic management;
• How organizations develop and maintain capabilities that lead to sustained competitive advantage.
• How businesses overcome Strategic Inflection Point (SIP)
• How to align your Financial Strategy AND Business Strategy.
Compete. Learn. Execute. LEAD
We have scheduled our next OPEN Capstone® Business Simulation workshop from 6th July to 8th July ’06 at Hyderabad, India.
The Capstone® (www.capsim.com) Business Simulation was launched in 1986 by Management Simulations Inc., USA. Several Fortune 500 companies viz. GE, GM, DELL, Boeing, Citibank, Honeywell, KPMG etc. train up their executives, year after year, in business through Capstone®. More than 500 universities viz. Harvard, Northwestern, Michigan, Penn State etc. have Capstone as part of their business education curriculum.
In view of limited seats please send in your nomination as early as possible. Please download the registration form available here to send in your nomination.
An early nomination shall help us in forwarding the relevant pre-workshop reading material, ID/password etc. well in advance. This will go to move the level of brain storming during the workshop to a much higher orbit, resulting into greater learning experience.
Please note that in view of the demanding nature of the workshop, the proposed program is a residential one.
Look forward to lots of fun and learning.
With best regards,