Social Network Analysis (SNA)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 01, 2006||End Date/Time: Aug 02, 2006|
|Registration Date: Jul 31, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 07, 2006|
Jeanne is currently transforming NASA into a learning organisation by using innovative techniques to develop social networks through communities of practice and ensuring lessons are shared and embedded across the organisation. She is highly experienced in this subject and has been awarded numerous honours for her leadership abilities and her successful work with knowledge management and innovation strategies.
Key benefits of this master class include:
* Gain a complete understanding of social networks as both traditional connections between people and as a part of virtual communities
* Maximise the ability of your organisation and yourself to benefit from social networks
* Enhance corporate reputation and sales through an understanding of social networks in your organisation
* Understand the theory, mathematical models, and technologies for measuring and mapping networks in your organisation
* Build a strategic and tactical plan for harnessing social networks to drive organisational learning, new opportunities and innovation.
This master class is a true mix of theory, practice, hands on application, case studies and group exercises. To see a full copy of the course materials, please email me at Helen.email@example.com or call me on +61 2 9436 4255.