Improving Data Quality for Enhanced Business Performance (DQ Conferene)
|Event Date/Time: Oct 18, 2006|
18-20 October 2006
Learn from the experience of others and leave this event with an understanding of how to:
- Realise the importance of data processes and impacts
- Improve the quality of your data through developing a data management framework
- Gain complete knowledge of the data systems and functions within your organisation
- Control data gaps and address data consistency through implementing the appropriate tools
- Implement appropriate data security and data maintenance practices to guarantee long-term business performance
Who should attend?
CIOs, IT Directors, Information/Data Managers, Information/Data Architects, Data Officers, Data Entry Staff, Meta-data Managers, Enterprise Architects, ERPs, CRMs, BIOs, Cataloguers, Records Managers, Business System Managers, System Developers, Project Managers, GMs and Senior Managers.
For more information call 1300 550 662 (within Australia) or email email@example.com