Performance Measurement for Corporate Communications
|Event Date/Time: Aug 07, 2006||End Date/Time: Aug 08, 2006|
Performance Measurement for
Use the Power of Measurement to Increase the Value and Impact of your Corporate Communications Strategy in your Marketplace
Choose from two venues and dates
7th and 8th August 2006, The Prince Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10th and 11th August 2006, Furama Riverfront Hotel, Singapore
PR and corporate communication executives today are under increasing pressure to show specific and quantified results of their activities. But how does a communications professional go about implementing these established measurement tools to their functions specifically? IQPC’s two-day practical course will address how the corporate communications function today can actually deliver quantifiable results through proven and robust measurement systems. This highly practical training course will explore how the communication professional can write and achieve Key Performance Indicators and Benchmarks that show important return on investment.
PARTICIPANTS ATTENDING THIS COURSE WILL LEARN TO:
• Measure and demonstrate the true value of your corporate communications programmes and function
• Implement the ‘right’ measurement tools in the ‘right’ way to achieve a robust system of measuring effectiveness of your communications
• Better leverage the emergence of New Media impacting the communication functions in the marketplace today
• Perform a comprehensive audit of your communications programmes and organizational reputation
• Apply global best practices and measurement tools to further develop the significance of corporation communications to the organizational bottom-line
The course leader, Dr. Jim Mcnamara is a subject matter expert and internationally recognized authority on research for planning and measuring the effects of media and public relations. Jim will demonstrate not just the theoretically aspects of performance measurements systems but also apply relevant case studies with tried and tested tools that will make this complex subject matter easy to understand and implement.
Seats are limited to just 25 participants, so register yourself and your communications team today!
Tel: 6722 9388
Fax: 6720 3804
IQPC Worldwide Pte Ltd
www.iqpc.com.sg/AS-3402/web (Kuala Lumpur)