11th U.S. Hispanic Marketing (USHM)
Venue: Hilton Del Mar
|Event Date/Time: Sep 25, 2006||End Date/Time: Sep 28, 2006|
|Registration Date: Sep 25, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Jul 21, 2006|
Participants at this event can expect 3 days filled with:
• Case-study driven presentations
• Marketing experts from a wide array of industries
• Discussion panels providing a multi-faceted view of the market
• Priceless networking opportunities with your colleagues dealing with the same issues
There will be no better place to hear innovative marketing approaches from a fresh speaking faculty as well as the latest “success story” case studies and best practices presented by industry trailblazers. It is truly a not-to-be-missed event!
Speaking Faculty Includes Marketing Experts from:
Citigroup, Toyota Motor Company, ABC Radio Networks Inc., McDonald's Corporation, Harley Davidson, Santiago Solutions Group, Staples, Captura Group, Nortel, Ford Motor Company. Houston Astros. Texas State University, Cheskin, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Florida, LNA World Communications, AOL Latino, Blue Cross Blue Shield, TodoFut.com, Hispanic Digital Network, Latin Force, PowerPact Marketing, and more!
EIGHT INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS TO CHOOSE FROM – more choices than ever!
Monday, September 25th, 2006
• Workshop A: Developing a Multi-Cultural, Multi-Platform Hispanic Marketing Strategy
• Workshop B: Developing Effective Campaign Measurement & Interactive Marketing
• Workshop C: Understanding Hispanic Media and Media Training Issues
• Workshop D: Discovering Strategies and Tactics for Success in the Hispanic Online Market
Thursday, September 28th, 2006
• Workshop E: Building the Business Case to Enter the Hispanic Market
• Workshop F: Effective Retail Marketing to Hispanic Shopers
• Workshop G: Tailoring Your Marketing Plan to Appeal to Hispanic Young Adults
• Workshop H: Delivering Full Growth Potential from the Hispanic Market Opportunity through Portfolio Prioritization
For more information or to register visit www.USHispanicMarketing.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-882-8684.