CEE Private Equity Forum
Venue: Le Meridien Piccadilly
|Event Date/Time: Oct 30, 2006||End Date/Time: Oct 31, 2006|
entering the region, no one can deny that the process
of convergence of CEE and West European private
equity industries is well under way. With the CEE
becoming more and more of a main stream
investment how long the incumbent general partners
will play on the regional differences? So what is store
for incumbent CEE GPs? And:
• Are the CEE funds over-financed?
• Are there enough deals for everyone to go around?
• Is there any future for CEE venture capital?
• What are the prospects for additional fund raising
for the region?
• How the institutional investors view the region and
what does it mean for the GPs?