Russian IT Seasons Europe (IT Seasons)
Venue: Viktoria Jungfrau Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 20, 2006||End Date/Time: Nov 21, 2006|
|Registration Date: Nov 17, 2006|
|Early Registration Date: Sep 01, 2006|
|Abstract Submission Date: Nov 10, 2006|
|Paper Submission Date: Nov 15, 2006|
Russia has several widely known strengths when comes to strategic IT sourcing and application development: elite university system, highly skilled workforce, capability to solve complex technical problems, cultural proximity to the West, etc.
During 1,5 day program the delegates learn more about
- views on Russia and East Europe from leading analytics and IT outsourcing consultants,
- case studies about best examples of IT outsourcing to Russia
- legal environment and IPR in Russia.
CEOs, CIOs, CTOs of large and medium U.S. and Europe corporations looking for IT outsourcing providers which can solve their problems
Presentations will be combined with prescheduled B2B meetings. Delegates fill in the special questionnaire about their interests, and the organizing committee match them with solution providers according their partner-search wishes.
The Event Schedule:
• Monday, November 20 - Delegates arrive. Accommodation, welcome cocktail and first meetings.
• Tuesday, November 21 - One-on-one meetings are interspaced with Sessions. Evening entertainment.
• Wednesday, November 22 - Delegates departure.