Londons Transport Emissions Conference (LTEC)
|Event Date/Time: Aug 31, 2006|
Welcome to the London's Transport Emissions Conference website. We are staging an invitation only conference (admission for registered delegates only) designed to address diesel engine emission pollution.
- Will take place at Westminster City Council House on Thursday August 31st, 2006 from 1.30pm to 4.30pm
- Specifically designed to provide further information for fleet and air quality officers of public bodies with respect to the issue of transport emission pollution and Low Emission Zone.
- Informative talks and presentations, handouts and Q&A sessions.
- Discussions of issues pertaining to the health and economic impact of vehicle emissions. E.g.:
- modern vehicle design and emission reduction
- bio-fuels and reduced carbon footprint
- fuel technology advances and much more.
- Expert speakers from academia, industry and government.
Please reply with your ticket requirements to the office (maximum of 4 seats) with any dietary or access requirements. Tickets will be dispatched the week of August 14th.