|Event Date/Time: Nov 14, 2006||End Date/Time: Nov 15, 2006|
Low cost manufacturing and sourcing overseas is nothing new. But do you have a plan of action when low cost bases develop and become markets in their own right? When wage inflation impacts the cost-effectiveness of overseas operations? Do you know where the next low cost manufacturing base will be? Will you be able to take advantage of market evolution and make the most of the opportunities presented?
Packed with presentations from key figures in the plastics industry, Global Plastics Strategies will examine and provide a toolkit for you to deal with the challenges of globalisation, as well as ways to identify and make the most of the opportunities.
This new conference will offer valuable insights into:
• Growth and change in the global plastics market
• Managing and protecting your Intellectual Property Rights
• Identifying new growth locations
• How established converters and suppliers can maintain competitiveness
And much more, including detailed case studies from leaders in the plastics industry.
Attendance at this conference is essential if you want to protect and grow your business, and identify new markets and manufacturing bases.
Speakers already confirmed include:
• Henrik G. Jacobsen, Managing Director, The IPR Company, and former Corporate Counsel, LEGO Group
• Helen Weeks, Consultant - Polyolefins, Nexant Chem Systems
• Niels Nielsen, General Manager, Alastian
• Tran Cong Hoang Quoc Trang, President, Vietnam Saigon Plastics Association
Book now to hear these and other industry experts, and save €250!