Highly integrated front-end modules
Venue: Frankfurt Radisson SAS Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Nov 08, 2006||End Date/Time: Nov 10, 2006|
Intelligent concepts for module architecture
08.– 10. November 2006
Radisson SAS Hotel, Frankfurt, Germany
As a complex part of the vehicles body, innovative front-ends have to fulfill various requirements. These include safety requirements such as pedestrian protection, weight-reduction, optimal integration of components and design aspects. The trend is to develop integrated front-ends with modular architecture, as they are meeting the needs of the OEMs and the suppliers to reduce production time and save costs in the development process.
A lot of crucial questions are still topic for discussion: Which materials are appropriate for which part of the front-end? How to optimally integrate the components ? How to organize the necessary close cooperation between the OEM and the various suppliers involved?
IQPC is dedicating an international conference to provide you with cutting-edge case-studies of innovative front-ends:
• earn how to meet safety requirements for front-ends such as pedestrian protection and how to translate them into the construction process
• ind out how to optimally integrate the various components such as lighting and cooling system in the front- end by meeting safety and design requirements
• ear about new materials for front-ends and their performance to reduce the weight
• Master the challenge of module architecture of front-ends to save costs and time in the development and construction process
• Hear about innovative process technologies such as the processing of hybrid front-ends and learn how to optimally combine the materials plastic and steel