C5s European FTO Congress (FTO)
|Event Date/Time: Nov 27, 2006||End Date/Time: Nov 28, 2006|
But just how to do correctly determine if you truly have freedom to operate in a given areas of research?
After the tremendous success of C5’s Freedom to Operate events in London, we are proud to present C5’s European FTO Congress. This event will bring together an outstanding faculty of leading in-house counsel and expert attorneys to share important information on the latest developments in your industry.
They will provide you with practical information and insights from their own experiences on:
• Devising an effective search strategy and evaluating the output
• Construing the claims of the third party patents that you find
• How your FTO will be affected by the latest legal & regulatory developments
• How supplementary protection certificates will affect your FTO assessment
• The “art” of opinion writing: an in-house counsel perspective
• The strategies you can adopt to license your way out of trouble
• The role of FTO in M&A’s: what you need to do to prepare
• What communications subject to an FTO opinion remain confidential: both US and European perspectives
• Infringements: the key defences, remedies and damages