Managing Health Care Costs 2006 Web Summit
|Event Date/Time: Nov 13, 2006||End Date/Time: Nov 17, 2006|
November 13-17, 2006
Features 3 Audio Conferences, 7 Podcasts and 38 Faculty Presentations
MCOL's Healthcare Web Summit division invites healthcare executives and allied healthcare professionals to attend the Fifth Annual Managing Health Care Costs Web Summit, an online conference including live audio conferences, online presentations and podcasts, beginning November 13 through November 17, 2006. Participants will be able to attend three live audio conference sessions; visit 38 faculty online presentations from nationally recognized thought leaders available 24/7; interact with faculty via email; download 7 different faculty podcasts; plus receive video clips, and additional features.
The cost of the Managing Heath Care Costs Web Summit is $495.00. Web summit agenda, registration forms and additional information are available at: http://www.healthwebsummit.com/manhcc.htm. To register by phone, and for additional information, please call 209-577.4888.
• Industry Trends and Strategies
• Consumer Driven Care Initiatives
• Provider and Patient Care Issues
• Prescription Drug Issues
• Live Audio conference/ Webcasts
• Archives from 2005 Web Summit
• Health Care Trends 2007, Tuesday, Nov. 14, 1:00 PM Eastern, Peter R. Kongstvedt, M.D., Partner, Health & Life Sciences, Accenture
• 2007 Health Plan Premium Rate Increases & Trends, Wed., Nov, 15, 1:00 PM Eastern, Mark Olson, Principal and Consulting Actuary, and Paul Crowley, Consultant, Towers Perrin Health & Welfare Practice
• Managing Chronic Conditions in Medicare, Friday, Nov. 17, 1:00 PM Eastern, Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies, LLC , and Harry Leider, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, XLHealth
Podcasts Included in the Package:
• Drug Utilization Programs, an interview with Bill Barre, VP, Strategic Network Development, Medimpact
• The State of the Managed Care Industry, an interview with Eric Coburn, Principal, Shattuck Hammond Partners
• Pay and Performance, an interview with William J. DeMarco, President & CEO, DeMarco and Associates
• The Deficit Reduction Act of 2005; an interview with Thomas Kaye, RPh, MBA, Senior Pharmacy Director, Passport Health Plan
• Medicare Health Support; an interview with Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies
• A New Era in Health Care Consumerism an interview with Phillip L Polakoff, MD, MPH, National Leader, Lifetime Health Solutions, Buck Consultants
• A 360 Degree View of Healthcare Consumerism, an interview with Michael J. Thompson, FSA, MAAA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Bill Barre, VP, Strategic Network Development, Medimpact
• Linda Cahn, President and CEO, Pharmacy Benefit Consultants
• Eric D. Coburn, Principal, Shattuck Hammond Partners
• Paul Crowley, Consultant, Towers Perrin Health & Welfare Practice
• William DeMarco, President, DeMarco and Associates
• Don Fralic, President, MedisaveRx
• Thomas Kaye, RPh, MBA, Senior Pharmacy Director, Passport Health Plan
• Beverly Kennedy, President, First Data Healthcare Services
• Peter R. Kongstvedt, MD, Partner, Health & Life Sciences, Accenture
• Vince Kuraitis, Principal, Better Health Technologies
• Harry Leider, MD, MBA, Chief Medical Officer, XLHealth
• Mark Olson, Principal and Consulting Actuary, Towers Perrin Health & Welfare Practice
• Phillip L Polakoff, MD, MPH, Senior Vice President, Medical Affairs, ACS Healthcare Solutions
• Jerry Reeves MD, Chief Medical Officer, H.E.R.E.I.U. Welfare Funds
• Marybeth Regan, PhD, Consultant
• Eric Remjeske, Partner & Co-Founder, Devenir Group
• Clive Riddle, President, MCOL
• Cora M. Tellez, President & CEO, Sterling HSA
• Michael J. Thompson, FSA, MAAA, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Dolores Yanagihara, Program Development Manager, Integrated Healthcare Association
Attendees at the Managing Health Care Costs Web Summit will be able to:
• Gain an overall sense of the major trends and issues shaping health care cost management for the coming year and beyond, and predications from leading sources.
• Obtain a detailed understanding of applicable health care cost management initiatives through presentations involving case studies, and on various strategies currently being deployed in the marketplace.
• Understand current developments in care management components including Disease Management, Pay for Performance, and Pharmaceutical Management.
• Receive a snapshot of the current data on health care and premium cost increases, and benefit changes through consumer cost sharing.
• Experience e-learning at the attendees' convenience, with faculty presentations, podcasts, video clips and web summit resources available 24/7
• Engage in interactive learning and networking through e-inquiries with faculty, and live audioconferences.
• Obtain reference resources for ongoing use including Key Facts presentation and Survey Results.
Additional Web Summit Features:
For more information on Summit Features, please visit: http://www.healthwebsummit.com/mcfeatures.htm
Individual Registration Fee: $495
Web Summit CD-ROM* for Attendees: $20
Web Summit CD-ROM* for Non-Attendees after the event: $515
Group Discounts and Corporate Site License pricing info available at:http://www.healthwebsummit.com/corprice.htm
*Web Summit CD-ROM includes all faculty presentations, podcasts, audio conference recordings, video clips, and e-poll results.
1. Online: https://www.managedcarestore.com/summit.htm
2. Call: Healthcare Web Summit office at: 209.577.4888
3. Fax: Print off registration form at: https://www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and fax to: 209.577.3557
4. Mail: Print off registration form at: https://www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and mail to:
Healthcare Web Summit Office
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350
HealthCare Web Summit Events: Audio Conferences & Web Seminars
Healthcare Web Summit Events feature audio conferences and web seminars that let you get the information you need and do-it-all without having to leave your home or office, or having to adjust your schedule. Experience e-learning, gain market intelligence, identify solutions, interact with faculty, network and share experiences with attendees, gather data resources and more. http://www.healthwebsummit.com