What Stakeholders Should Expect from Medicare Part D in 2007
Venue: your office
|Event Date/Time: Nov 20, 2006|
Audio Conference Event
Wednesday, December 6th, 2006 at 1 PM Eastern (10 AM Pacific)
Find out what's next on the horizon now that most Medicare beneficiaries are already enrolled in a Medicare Part D plan. In this audio conference, you will learn from the nation's leading experts on Medicare managed care how this dynamic market is expected to change in the coming months and years and the forces that will drive that change.
Topic: What Stakeholders Should Expect from Medicare Part D in 2007
Speakers: John K. Gorman, Gorman Health Group President and CEO
Time & Date: Wednesday, December 6th, 2006, 1:00-2:00 pm Eastern (10:00-11:00am Pacific)
Location: Your desk (Audio Conference dial-in instructions & session presentation will be emailed in advance of session)
Cost: Individual Registration $195; Web Summit CD-ROM:$20 for attendees; $225 for non-attendees after the event. Individual Registration covers a single phone line. Multiple persons may listen via speaker phone for the individual registration fee. Group Discounts/ Corporate Site Licensing Available.
To Register: Visit: https://www.managedcarestore.com/summit.htm or call 209.577.4888.
Participants will learn:
• State of the Medicare managed care market today.
• The forces that will drive industry consolidation, starting as early as in 2007.
• Why there will eventually be a huge migration away from Prescription Drug Plans (PDPs) and traditional Medicare supplemental insurance products and a corresponding growth in Medicare Advantage (MA) plans
• What are Medicare Special Needs Plans and why they are experiencing explosive growth
• The debut of Medicare Medical Savings Accounts
• What if any impact the recent congressional elections will have on the future of the Medicare managed care program.
LIVE QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION
Get your questions answered! Session participants will have an opportunity to email questions in advance of the session or ask the speaker their questions during the "live" session.
• Individual Registration: $195. Covers a single phone line. Multiple persons may listen via speaker phone for the individual fee.
• Web Summit CD-ROM: $20 for attendees (includes session presentation and live audio conference recording)
• Web Summit CD-ROM: $225 for non-attendees after the event (includes session presentation and live audio conference recording)
• Each individual receives a unique dial-in ID
• Corporate Group Pricing is available when registrations are desired for more than one phone line. Call 209.577.4888 for details.
AUDIO CONFERENCE DIAL-IN INSTRUCTIONS AND SESSION MATERIALS
Two business days prior to the event, registrants will receive a copy of the dial-in instructions and a link to the speaker presentation. The dial-in instructions will include a unique dial-in ID Participant code that can only be used for a single phone line and not shared. Session participants will also have an opportunity to email speaker questions in advance of the live session.
1. Online: https://www.managedcarestore.com/summit.htm
2. Call: Healthcare Web Summit office at: 209.577.4888
3. Fax: Print off registration form at: https://www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and fax to: 209.577.3557
4. Mail: Print off registration form at: https://www.managedcarestore.com/hwsorder.pdf and mail to:
Healthcare Web Summit Office
1101 Standiford Avenue, Suite C-3
Modesto, CA 95350
HealthCare Web Summit Events: Audio Conferences & Web Seminars
Healthcare Web Summit Events feature audio conferences and web seminars that let you get the information you need and do-it-all without having to leave your home or office, or having to adjust your schedule. Experience e-learning, gain market intelligence, identify solutions, interact with faculty, network and share experiences with attendees, gather data resources and more. http://www.healthwebsummit.com