Future TV Show North America 2007
Venue: Marriott Brooklyn Bridge
|Event Date/Time: Nov 22, 2006|
Hot discussion topics include:
• The viewer of the future – on what platforms will they be watching TV?
• The new role of the PC in the living room – is the PC the new TV?
• TV advertising – how is it changing and who will profit in the future?
• Mobile TV content – what works?
• Interactive television – hear from the innovators on what makes good iTV.
World class speakers include:
• David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corporation & President, CBS Vision
• Rick Mandler, Vice President, Digital Media Advertising, Disney/ABC Media Networks
• Chris Pizzurro, Vice President of Digital, New Media Advertising Sales and Marketing, Turner Entertainment
• Terry Denson, Vice President of Programming and Marketing, Verizon
For more information, visit www.futuretvna.com, email Shiva.Khosrawan@worldtradena.com or call 1 416 214 3400.