The Arabic & Islamic Sciences and the Issue of the scientific insuperable in The Holy Koran and Rubr (The Arabic & Islamic)
Venue: Minia, Egypt
|Event Date/Time: Mar 04, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 06, 2007|
|Registration Date: Feb 02, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 01, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 01, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Feb 01, 2007|
First : The framework and meanings.
-The meaning of heritage, sources, methods and publishing.
-The meaning of contemporary, basis, methods.
-The meaning of insuperable, manners, methods.
Second : The heritage and contemporary in Islamic sciences:
- The sciences of Holy Koran and Interpretation.
- The root of Jurisprudence .
- The root of Prophetic Hadith.
- The Islamic history .
- The Islamic civilization.
- The ancient or contemporary Islamic thoughts…….ect.
Third: Heritage and contemporary in Arabic studies.
- The Arabic Linguistic and Grammar.
- The Arabic Literature, criticism, Rhetorical …..ect.
- The translation of Holy Koran, and Interpretation.
Fourth:. The Heritage and the contemporary in the Humane studies.
- social sciences.
- Psychology sciences.
- Policy sciences.
- Economy sciences.
- Leadership sciences…….ect.
Fifth: Issue of the insuperable in the Holy Koran and Rubric.
-In the Holy Koran:
scientific insuperable, legislative insuperable, linguistic insuperable…ect.
-In the Rubric:.
Scientific insuperable, legislative insuperable,. linguistic insuperable…ect