The Fifth IASTED International Conference on Law and Technology ~ LawTech 2007 ~ (LawTech 2007)
|Event Date/Time: Sep 24, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 26, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Apr 15, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Apr 15, 2007|
* The legal system to adapt existing doctrines to the information age.
* Legal practitioners and institutions to re-invent their work.
* Processes to take advantage of new technologies.
* System designers and managers to understand the applicable laws and what they must do to comply with them.
LawTech 2007 is aimed at legal experts and information technologists who want to share ideas and update their knowledge of this interdisciplinary field.
Contributions are invited that review the current status, present empirical evidence, or analyze trends in IT law or in the design and impact of legal information systems. All submissions will be double blind reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers. Acceptance will be based primarily on originality and contribution.
LawTech 2007 will be held in conjunction with the IASTED International Conferences on:
* Financial Engineering and Applications (FEA 2007)
* Communication, Network, and Information Security (CNIS 2007)