Integrity Reform and Strategic Corruption Control
|Event Date/Time: Jul 02, 2007||End Date/Time: Jul 11, 2007|
|Registration Date: Feb 14, 2007|
For the first time, this SUN course will include intensive Policy Labs devoted to the in-depth analysis of some of these issues that will allow for further specialization and expert discussion in a small group format.
The Policy Labs on offer are:
1. Applied Legal Skills for Integrity Reform and Anti-Corruption
2. Fiscal Transparency and Corruption Risks
(in partnership with the Local Government and Service Reform Initiative, OSI and the International Budget Project)
3. Governance of Natural Resource Revenues
(in partnership with the Revenue Watch Institute)
4. Integrity in Reconstruction Aid and Programming (in partnership with the Network for Integrity in Reconstruction)
The course is aimed at managers, internal control specialists, civil society organizations as well as advanced PhD students and academics developing similar courses at their own universities. Applicants will need to identify which Policy Lab they are taking during the course. Attendance for the whole course duration is mandatory.
Information for fee-paying participants
- The fee for the course is 1000 EUR/10 days for those employed by government agencies and international organizations.
- The fee for the course is 500 EUR/10 days for students, academics, researchers and those employed by the non-profit sector.
- Reduced fees or fee waivers may be available.
More information: Lilla Jakobsz, firstname.lastname@example.org