SaaS Evolution Summit 2007 (SaaS2007)
Venue: Monterey Plaza Hotel
|Event Date/Time: Mar 14, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 14, 2007|
|Registration Date: Mar 13, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 31, 2007|
|Abstract Submission Date: Jan 31, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Jan 31, 2007|
Substantial adoption of a few enterprise applications through a SaaS delivery model and an ever increasing positive reception to the use of the Web as a delivery mechanism for information of all kind, keeps SaaS at the forefront of the technology sector agenda. As the list of SaaS providers grows, so too has the ecosystem of partners to the intellectual property owner of an application.
Tier1 Research's ongoing, in-depth coverage of this entire ecosystem is what makes the 2007 SaaS Evolution Summit a must attend event. This won't be just another rehash of the big picture, so register now for the third annual event and be ready to learn and discuss the critical questions including:
This year's summit will tackle some tough topics:
* Google & Microsoft...Partners, Competitors, Both or Neither?
* Are there any All SaaS Enterprises (ASE) yet?
* What will be the next break-out application with the SaaS delivery model?
* Are SaaS firms Web2.0 firms, vice-versa, or is there really any difference?
* along with first-ever insights from T1R's proprietary SaaS provider database