2nd International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR2007)
Venue: Ural State University
|Event Date/Time: Sep 03, 2007||End Date/Time: Sep 07, 2007|
|Paper Submission Date: Mar 19, 2007|
* algorithms, protocols, and data structures;
* complexity and cryptography;
* formal languages, automata and their applications to computer science;
* computational models and concepts;
* proof theory and applications of logic to computer science.
Applications and Technology Track:
* programming and languages;
* computer architecture and hardware design;
* symbolic computing and numerical applications;
* application software;
* artificial intelligence;
* databases and knowledge bases;
* information retrieval and search;
* formal methods and verification;
* constraint programming;
* software development and testing;
* Web services.
Invited speakers and the opening lecture
The (confirmed) invited speakers include:
* Scott Aaronson (Waterloo, University of Waterloo)
* Rajeev Alur (Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania)
* Peter Druschel (Saarbrücken, Max Plank Institute for Software Systems)
* Ziyad Hanna (Intel, Haifa)
* Alexei Miasnikov (Montréal, McGill University)
* Geraud Senizergues (Bordeaux, Université Bordeaux I)
* Geoff Sutcliffe (Coral Gables, University of Miami)
The opening lecture will be given by Yuri Gurevich (Redmond, Microsoft Research)
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (not a full paper) of at most 10 pages.
Proofs and other material omitted due to space constraints can be put into a clearly marked appendix to be read at discretion of the referees. Papers must present original (and not previously published) research. Simultaneous submissions to journals or other conferences with published proceedings are not allowed.
Submissions are to be made via EasyChair, the submission server is open.
The proceedings of the symposium will appear in Springer's LNCS series. Authors of selected papers from Theory Track will be invited to submit a journal version to a special issue of "Theory of Computing Systems".
* Paper submission: March 19th, 2007, Monday
* Notification: May 12th, 2007, Saturday
* Camera ready: June 4th, 2007, Monday
* Symposium: September 3rd, 2007 (Monday) - September 7th, 2007 (Friday)