Green Iraq Expo
Venue: Amman, Jordan
|Event Date/Time: Apr 03, 2007||End Date/Time: Apr 06, 2007|
|Registration Date: Jan 10, 2007|
|Early Registration Date: Jan 10, 2007|
The International Fair to Develop Iraq's Agricultural and Animal Resources
April 3 - 6, 2007 – Amman, Jordan
The Inaugural Green Iraq Expo, held in Amman, Jordan, from 3 – 6 April, 2007, is officially sponsored by the Jordan Ministry of Agriculture, Iraq Ministry of Agriculture, Iraq Ministry of Water Resources, Kurdistan Regional Government and Mayoralty of Baghdad. The Exhibition is expected to feature 500 booths taking up a total space area of about 5000sq feet. Major International and Middle East Agriculture, Animal Resources and related trades are all expected to be present during this Exhibition.
Agriculture has always played a major role in Iraq’s history and continues to do so today. It remains Iraq’s largest employer and an effective engine for promoting stability through private sector developments. The Ministry of Agriculture in Iraq has thus laid priorities to boost the capabilities and capacity of the agricultural sector. These priorities includes reinforcing the cultivation of strategic crops, fruits & vegetables, the promotion of animal production using the latest equipments and giving loans to small size cultivators and farmers.
Potentials in Iraq's agricultural sector have always been recognized. As testament to Iraq's agricultural sector, UN (including FAO, and FAOSTAT) reports have shown a steady rise in Iraqi agricultural production and productivity since 2003. USAID’s agriculture program has also restored veterinary clinics, introduced improved cereal grain varieties, repaired agricultural equipment, and trained farmers and ministry staff.
Learn more about being part of this growing industry and how to reap profits. Take up a booth and participate in the Green Iraq exhibition. For more information, please visit www.green-iraq.com. The Iraq Green Expo will showcase a large array of products and services including:
1. Infrastructural and large scale agricultural projects
2. Up to date machinery and equipment, drilling artesian wells
3. Modern irrigation systems
4. Field and Landscape planning and coordination
5. Livestock (breeding, dairy, and meat production)
6. Poultry (production and breeding processing barns, egg production)
7. Feed production (fodder, fibre offal etc)
8. Fish Farming and Aquaculture
9. Palm and olive planting and production
10. Apiculture (honey, beeswax, etc) production
11. Veterinary services (vaccination, clinics, and medicine)
12. Fertilizers and Agrichemical production
13. Water treatment/salinity units
14. Banking and financial services
15. Advisory and Research services
Do not miss this great opportunity to network with world leaders and professionals.
Marketing Agent (Far East)
INC Global LLP
Tel: +65 6220 2577
Fax: +65 6337 4169