|Event Date/Time: Jan 15, 2007|
First results from the launches and the trials are available and will be presented on the conference. Regulatory bodies in Europe decide on the distribution of frequencies in the beginning of next year. Mass market introduction of mobile TV is expected for the end of 2007, beginning of 2008. The main hurdles are the availability of spectrum as well as specific and adapted content for mobile services. Right now there are more questions than answers in terms of technology selection, content and business models.
Hear from international case studies about the latest experiences of Mobile TV launches:
• Define the most efficient business models for Mobile TV to decide on your future Mobile TV strategy
• Learn which content genres will boost Mobile TV to make your Mobile TV strategy a success story
• Hear about the optimized handheld quality regarding display, battery etc. for DVB-H
• Gain an overview of latest developments in the European Commission concerning regulation and its plans for the European harmonization in order to ensure your position in the Mobile TV market
• Consider the importance of interactivity, videos and advertising to evaluate new revenue models