Optimising Patient Flow and Safety NZ 2007 (OPF NZ 2007)
Venue: Holiday Inn
|Event Date/Time: Mar 26, 2007||End Date/Time: Mar 28, 2007|
Mid and Post Conference Workshops: 26 & 28 March 2007
Venue: Holiday Inn Wellington, New Zealand
We are proud to present this unique learning and networking event featuring insights from the Minister of Health, and best practice advice from fellow healthcare professionals from New Zealand and Australia.
• Hear how they have succeeded, what works for them and what does not. Take this opportunity to discuss emergency department blockages, waiting list and capacity management, and solutions for primary to secondary interface.
• Develop the skills and inspiration to implement change in your workplace such as implementing lean thinking, achieving staff buy-in to use of new technology, and establish new pathways for waiting list and capacity management.
Whether you work for a hospital, primary healthcare organisation, general practice, DHB or Maori healthcare provider this event will provide you with the support you need to really make a difference.
Hear from an outstanding faculty of speakers including:
• The Hon Pete Hodgson: Minister of Health New Zealand
• Mr Stephen McKernan: Director General, Ministry of Health
• Professor David Ben-Tovim, Flinders Medical Centre
The highly interactive nature of this event gives you the opportunity to discuss your concerns, receive timely, relevant advice and meet numerous like minded professionals in a stimulating and enjoyable environment. Make sure you also take advantage of the workshop information. These workshops are invaluable opportunities to learn and discuss issues relevant to you in a more intimate setting.
For more information please contact IQPC and quote Priority Code C*100/CG
Phone: (02) 9229 1067